Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health, High Tech
Over deze vacature
As part of the Business Group IGT, the Business Innovation Unit (BiU) IGT-Systems is responsible for the Marketing, Development, Manufacturing and Service of X-ray systems (including the Quality & Regulatory aspects), in the area of cardiac or vascular medical diagnosis and intervention (e.g. balloon angioplasty and stent procedures), and surgery. Customers are interventional specialists operating in a wide variety of hospitals across the globe. New product development projects usually take 2 to 3 years and contain complex software, hardware and mechatronics. It is a global business with main sites in Best, the Netherlands and Pune, India. It is the goal of IGT-Systems to stay the leading innovator in Image Guided interventional solutions and to protect and deepen our leadership position by growing IGT-Systems.
With our partners, we improve the health of patients and save lives, every day, everywhere!
Within IGT-Systems, Customer Services (CS) is responsible for handing over IGT-Systems products that can be installed, maintained, repaired and upgraded in the field with minimal costs on material and labor, thus resulting in minimal downtime for our customers. In the end this serviceability provides a more cost efficient Service process, higher Service revenue and an increase in customer satisfaction.
Customer Services translates the Service business strategies and future customer needs into product specific Service requirements and (new) Service products for our customers during the whole system lifecycle. CS also monitors customer feedback on products and processes in the field during and after product releases, to realize an optimal customer satisfaction.
One of the departments within IGT-Systems Customer Services is Service-NPI-E (New Product Introduction Engineering).
Your job mission is to secure and improve the serviceability and reliability of all IGT-Systems products during the Product Creation process (PCP) to enable a successful product launch into the markets. You are being part of cross functional NPI teams for the (sub) systems and components for which you are assigned to work for. Responsibilities:
- Define, create and release service information (e.g. electronic documentation, remote service information, FAQ and tips and training course content for the Field Service Engineers)
- Define and document the required spare parts
- Prepare and execute tests for validation of service functionality, serviceability and reliability
- Prepare and execute the knowledge transfer towards the Philips Healthcare training centre and the IGT-Systems Customer Services Helpdesk, based on training course content
- Support the Helpdesk in solving field issues related to Service deliverables
- Investigate (sub) systems/components and advise on how to further optimize serviceability and reliability
- Validate all Engineering Change Requests (ECR) with focus on Service impact and approve ECR’s when Service aspects are secured
- Continuously improve the information and Service workflow, based on field Service feedback
- Participate and implement, via LEAN methodology, in continuous improvement initiatives on serviceability, reliability processes and Way-of-Working
Philips simplifies healthcare by focusing on patients and (health) care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
The Business Group: Image Guided Therapy (IGT) is an important part of Philips Healthcare.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Personal benefits package
- 25 days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
- At least HBO-education in technical competence, e.g. Mechanics, Electronics, Bio Medics
- At least 3-5 year working experience
- Good communication skills in both English and Dutch (verbal and written)
Has experience in or strong affinity with:
- Customer Service or Service Organizations (internal and/or external)
- Cross-functional collaboration (with various disciplines)
- Project management skills or Project participation
- Working with or in a R&D environment
- Working in a state-of-art, high-tech environment
- Technical documentation and tools
- (End) customer needs and/or contacts (internal/external)
- Medical device industry and its regulation(s)
- Lean methodologies and continuous improvement
- Is a team player
- Has a flexible attitude
- Knows how to deal with stress
- Is able to convince peers and stakeholders (based on data driven facts and figures)
- Has a strong drive to achieve challenging, but realistic targets
- Is used to deliver on commitment