Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
The IT Division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A challenging IT position in one of the most technical developed companies in the world. IT operates in a high demanding, fast moving, dynamic and professional environment.
Your job mission is to guard and guide the architecture of the ASML Software Build environments, in co-operation with the internal customer and IT stakeholders.
- Define and implement improvements based on EUV Source build environment with GMake
- Strong partner in discussions with SEI domain architects and other stakeholders within the internal customer departments
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
At least Bachelor level or equivalent.
- More than 2 years of relevant experience.
- Thorough understanding and practical experience with:
o Make tooling like GMake
o Scripting languages like Perl, Python and/or Ruby
o Experience with software development, preferable C or C++
o Version control systems like subversion or git
- Shows initiative and problem solving attitude
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language
Context of the position
For ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is IT CCP ST (Competence Centre Product Solution Team); this department is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for ASML’s development organization. Within IT CCP ST three development disciplines are represented: mechanical, electrical and software engineering. The SCM Solution Architect will be active in the software engineering group.