Max. € 70,000
Quality & Safety, Engineering
Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
A challenging project leader opportunity for academic professionals with a quality driven mind set.
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires quality assurance on all levels in the supply chain. The Project Leader (PL) Supply Chain Quality fulfils this need in securing the quality of make and buy service parts and tools in order to prevent Dead-on-Arrival (DoA) which can result in unacceptable downtime of the machines at our customers sites.
As Quality Project Lead you will make a real difference to the efficiency and profitability of the company by managing projects with highest priority on the Zero Defect roadmap of CSCM to drive structural solutions to prevent issue re-occurrence. Excellent stakeholder management and alignment with other parts of the supply chain (e.g. Customer Service, Factories and other Supply Chain departments) are key for success. The supply chain processes are executed in up to 55 (outsourced) warehouses in Asia, US and Europe, therefore international teamwork is a significant part of your job.
- Manage complex multi-sector projects according to agreed plan and budget
- Prevent issue re-occurrence by implement first containment and later structural solution
- Ensure good alignment with relevant stakeholders
- Plan and mobilize resources of the cross-sector project team to fulfil the project plans to drive the structural solutions
- Monitor & report the follow – up of these plans within the defined lead time Key Performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Drive continuous improvement for internal CSCM quality team way of working
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master degree or a bachelor degree with excellent working experience.
- Relevant proven track record in managing and delivering (complex) projects
- SAP MM experience
- Proven track record in reporting, analysing an preventing quality issues
- LEAN Six Sigma pref. is a green or black belt
- MSOffice skilled
- Excellent professional communication in English
- Pro-active, pragmatic and a strong drive for results (Pit-bull mentality)
- Zero defect quality mind-set
- Flexible and able to work in changing environments
- Coaching direct project team members
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
Context of the position
The Quality PL will be part of the Customer Supply Chain Management (CSCM) Quality Operation Team in Veldhoven. This team is responsible for securing Quality of parts so material availability can be assured for ASML’s worldwide operating installed base. To reach this goal, the CSCM Quality team is responsible for operational work streams of stock-purge, field support for issue resolution and DoA root-cause analysis and will drive and execute a program of inspections and process improvements. This position will help being successful in protecting our customers from DoA’s and reducing waste and non-quality issues within our internal processes.