Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER
Consumer Goods, Non-profit
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips we are searching for a CRM mangager. Start is asap for at least 6 months. 40h a week, Location Philips HQ Amsterdam.
At Philips we believe building a solid and long-lasting relationship with our most loyal consumers is a key differentiator from our competitors and a key element to build our future revenues stream
As part of the Personal Care team, we’re looking for a new CRM Manager to drive forward our consumer strategy that is willing to accept the below responsibilities and responds to the following characteristics in terms of experiences and skills
- Support the development of CRM strategy, infrastructure and operational plan for Philips Personal Care and our products
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies to deliver effective and compelling programs and campaigns that drive sales, acquisition, loyalty, engagement and advocacy
- Implement measurement framework for all outbound activity to understand impact and learn through a results-driven mindset
- Drive channel-specific strategies and executional plans for CRM
- Contribute to the overall integrated marketing strategy for the launch of Personal Care propositions
- Be the single point of contacts for Market in regards of consumer engagement activities
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will join the Global Marketing Team of Philips Personal Care as CRM manager. The Global Marketing team consists of specialists in different marketing functions such as marketing communication, shopper, digital, marketing intelligence, PR and content production.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips, YER is the preferred supplier. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years experience in CRM across strategy plus implementation and ongoing management
- Experience working across multiple channels, including email plus social media and messaging
- Experience contributing requirements for the implementation of a CRM solution
- Experience working with external agencies in the development of customer communications
- Ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic and executional level
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Quantitative analytical ability
- Communication skills
- Preferably been part of multi-national organisation both from Central and Local sides