Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by controlling the technical overview of electrical cabinet configurations for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of responsibility? You’d better contact us today!
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio.
Within EDEV, the group System Electrical Layout is responsible for the study, definition, realization and qualification of the electrical infrastructure of the complete ASML products. The cabinet lead designer reports to the manager of the System Electrical Layout group. As a cabinet lead designer, you are responsible for the electrical and mechanical design, realization and to a limit extend qualifying of the cabinet configurations.
The cabinet lead designer is responsible for the following:
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team
- Responsible for the technical content of the electrical cabinet configurations
- Configuration management of the electrical cabinet configurations
- Stake holder management of the different modules/racks inside the electrical cabinet configurations
- Specify, design (3D and 2D), document and maintain requirements of the electrical cabinet configurations
- Implementation of engineering changes into the electrical cabinet configurations
- Interfacing with other disciplines and project teams
- Manage outsourcing of Technical Product Documentation deliveries
- Make a work breakdown and planning
- Take technical lead on electrical cabinet configurations
- Organize and represent project team in meetings
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering or similar
- Two or more years experience as a designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design
- Experience with 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience in NX
- Broad technical knowledge of electrical and mechanical cabinet concepts, connectivity concepts, safety
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills
- Pragmatic attitude
- Quality focus
- Relation builder
Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch.