€ 55,000 - € 65,000
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Do you want to take the lead in HR&O challenges and execute ASML's state-of-the-art company HR policies? Are you the right sparring partner for their demanding organization? Then take the next step in your career and apply today! For ASML in Veldhoven we are recruiting an HR &O Generalist. It's a fulltime assignment that will start as soon as possible (secondment via YER to ASML).
As a HR&O Generalist you will closely work together with employees and management of ASML and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR&O relevant topics. You participate in the planning, organizing, directing, assessing and controlling of HR&O policies and activities within the areas of attention as member of the HR&O team. You independently advise the managers and his team on HR topics and emphasize the importance of HRM in the business.
You will participate in (global) HR projects and will be responsible for cross-segment communication and facilitation towards the business.
- Is known in the business and is first approached in case of operational HR issues
- Ensure an efficient execution of HR operation and follows up on HR Year Calendar pro-actively
- Helps the business to align employee goals with business goals by proactively contact and advise both managers and employees in the execution of HR responsibility
- Uses specific HR knowledge and proactively advises employees and managers
- Deals with questions from managers and employees in a professional way and gathers signals to make improvements
- Ensures people implications are considered by managers by advising them
- Ensures HR processes and tools are aligned with business goals
- Is able to manage small projects and lead them to results within agreed timeframe
- Acts as business partner (e.g. facilitates small team building activities)
Focus areas of the position: people performance management, potential development and succession management, recruitment, reporting, illness absence.
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O: Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs about 200 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia.
In this role you will work together with other HR&O Generalists and you will report to the HR&O Manager.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Broad knowledge of HR methods and instruments
- 5 years experience in the field of HR&O in the position of HR Generalist/Advisor within a complex international organisation and ready for the second or third step in your career
- Broad experience and knowledge in the field of people performance management, potential management, recruitment and illness absence
- Experience in the field of organisational development, counselling and project management
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic
- Acts customer-oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal service to employees and managers
- Well-developed analytical skills to be able to act on a tactical level, but this in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Strong on organisational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Builds relations at different levels
- Team player and at the same time able to work independent
- Fluent Dutch and English (verbal and writing skills)
- Eager to learn and ability to self-reflect