€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As a Supplier Quality Engineer you are the interface between the factory and the suppliers. Your main focus is to manage all supplier related daily quality problems and interact with the suppliers in order to decrease the defect rate for IGT systems.
- As a supplier quality engineer you prevent disruptions in operations caused by one of the suppliers. You are in close contact with the suppliers and assures direct follow-up to supplier caused quality notifications
- You support SCAR management, effective and timely closure and review/risk assessment and their escalation to SCARs where needed
- You represent the supplier quality department in case of factory escalations and exercises judgement within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action
- You give input to supplier quality reviews
- You give input to supplier quality aspects for new/improved products ensuring e.g. manufacturability aspects at suppliers (improve supplied quality)
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be part of the Q&R team that consists of approximately 40 team members working for the businesses- Mother & Child Care, Skin Care, Health Measuring Devices & Pain Relief reporting to the QAM Group lead. You will be based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. You will work in project teams with co-ordination with marketing teams, manufacturing teams at various sites, supplier teams, and other Q&R members across Philips.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for a junior profile who has:
- Bachelor degree Electrical engineering
- 0-2 years of experience in the field of quality
- Experience in highly regulated environment such as medical devices, automotive, aerospace is preferred
- Soft skills we are looking for: Strong communicator, proactive, flexible and taking ownership