Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you a teamplayer who is recently graduated and do you look for a job in a dynamic high-tech work environment where you grow to a leading role in executing and improving technical tool processes, using your analytical toolbox to optimize our fab performance? We might be looking for you!
Supports the Equipment and Process Engineering (EPE) organization by maintaining, initiating and implementing technical improvements and supporting the manufacturing organization.
Reports to an Engineering section manager. Supports manufacturing and Process sustaining and Enhancement (PSE). As a Process Engineer you are responsible for process performance with special focus on the more complex problems. Besides problem analysing and solving you will actively develop and introduce process improvement on product quality, throughput, scrap-reduction, cost savings and reduction of repeaters.
- Responsible to maintain and provide up-to-date procedures and processes that meet the safety and quality requirements of NXP and comply with the applicable standards. And validation on the shop floor.
- Proactively connects with Manufacturing and transfers improvement ideas concerning structural technical problems, material quality issues and bottlenecks into improvement actions, involve other sections and departments if applicable and drive these actions until successful implementation
- Use technical knowledge and experience to contribute in improvement projects
- Define the required quantity and secure the availability of production tools, initiate upgrades, support maintenance actions and solve safety issues
- Coordinates quality related escalations to customers and support Manufacturing in securing production progress
A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Young professional program gives several opportunities on fast growth in technical and personal skills. ICN8 is an ideal environment to learn the ‘real world of manufacturing’. This is a good basis for a future career as a process engineer.
- BSc. or MSc. level in Physics, Chemistry, Electronics or other relevant technical area
- Knowledge of complex production processes, preferably in a high-tech environment
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, process optimization, statistical process control, FMEA and Quality Management Systems (preferred)
- Raising the bar; Analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and customer oriented
- Engages curiosity; Self-assured and able to engage and convince people, also at higher management levels
- Takes initiative; shows ownership, hands on mentality
- Working together; Is a reliable team player, listens to and absorbs other ideas and opinions. Good social/communication skills on different levels
- Developing deep core competences; Is a quick learner, able to prioritize and operate independently and adapt to changing circumstances focusing on quality and continuous improvement