Interim / ZZP
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
The software engineering infrastructure (SEI) group within ASML is responsible for the environment (software and hardware) used by ASML software developers in order to produce commercial software products. This environment consists of an integrated development, build, test and release environment and must be capable to support Continuous Integration throughout the lifecycle and configuration management of the ASML product software.
The environment is developed and maintained in close cooperation with the ASML software development community (more than 2000 developers within multiple departments).
Design and implement of IT infrastructure tasks. This role involves taking ownership by writing high/low level designs, implementing different infrastructure tasks, testing the solutions and deliver high quality product. This is done in close co-operation with the architect, support teams, customer and project manager. This infrastructure is based on Linux, Windows and Solaris, mainly configured and managed with puppet.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Who are we looking for:
From a personal perspective, the candidate is flexible and accustomed to context switching in a fast paced environment. It is important to have a can-do mentality, focus on results, a desire to complete challenging tasks and learn on the go.
Formal education should include HBO+ or Academic level education in Computer Science (or related field) and a minimum of 3-5 years puppet development experience (must). Also the candidate is well acquainted with software development and has relevant proven experience in large technical complex environments.
Other required knowledge:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Solaris 10 and 11 and Windows server 2008, 2012 and Infrastructure
- Develop a complex puppet code base
- Scripting languages: Perl, Ruby and different Shell languages e.g. ksh, tcsh, sh, bash
- Strong documenting capabilities (technical designs and runbooks)
- Good command of English
The candidate should have as a plus knowledge in at least two of below areas:
- General software development skills
- Software Configuration Management (based on Git)
- Management with tools such as Splunk and SCOM
- Knowledge and experience with several Enterprise Directory Services (LDAP, Kerberos, AD)
- Base Knowledge of storage, network and database solutions