€ 50,000 - € 60,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Do you have a MSc, PDEng or PhD in engineering (physics, mathematics, mechanical, electrical)? Experience with Matlab, Mathematica, Maple? And knowledge about the SW development process and tools? Then please continue to read because this sounds like your new position!
As a part of ASML’s Metrology team, you will develop, realize and qualify mathematical solutions that are gating for the nanometre performance of our lithographic machines and enable the extension of the roadmap of the lithographic industry (Moore’s law).
Metrology software solutions incorporate system design aspects that cover the spectrum from development, realization, integration, manufacturing, installation, to support. A metrology design engineer is responsible for designing. To advance our metrology competence is another aspect of the work. This way we stay on top of what’s required to assure the timely delivery of state of the art solutions for ASML’s product roadmap.
Sector Information: The DE DUV sector is internally responsible for the specification and development of ASML DUV products. The Wafer Table and SPM department is responsible for developing of a wafer positioning system that is needed for accurate projection of the ic-design layer onto a wafer. The department is divided into multiple groups each of which works in its own specialist subsystem/area.
Position in the Organization: The holder of this position reports to the Group Leader Grid & SPM Metrology and operates within a multidisciplinary development project team. This position is within the DUV D&E Department – SPM & Wafer Table, which is responsible for the positioning of the wafer and reticle in ASML’s wafer scanners and for the measurements, models and calibrations which are required for optimal positioning.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- MSc, PhD or Post doc in physics, mathematics, mechanical, electrical, or related
- Experience with Matlab, Mathematica, Maple, or Python or similar packages is required. Experience in a technical product development environment is a pre. Knowledge about the SW development process and tools is also beneficial.
- We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented.