Max € 100 - €110 hr (or €125k / year)
Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to lead and work in global cross-discipline, cross-functional team of global logistics and procurement professionals across Philips health-tech businesses and markets, that will drive and focus on concept savings/improvements in E2E supply chain.
You are responsible for:
- Deployment of projects under the direction of Global warehouse lead in line with the global warehouse foot print/optimization strategy
- Drive projects/teams of global logistics and procurement professionals
- Working in team environment, identifying, analyzing and driving opportunities to optimize end to end physical distribution supply chains in terms of network, service, lead time and cost performance
- Organizing team meetings, drive minutes, actions and reporting of status and roadblocks
- Effectively resolving any problems/ roadblock or complaints to the satisfaction of the business stakeholders
- Liaising and communicating with internal and external teams/suppliers on deployment of project/program
- Achieving continuous process, cost and service improvements through value engineering (lean) and supply chain (physical distribution) optimization
- After deployment, monitoring the solution performance and providing post implementation calculation to validate if the solution deliverable has been achieved
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Something about the team:
- You are a part of a global logistics support function that has a focus on Philips physical goods movement.
- The team is virtual by nature. The team is led by experienced and motivated staff driving excellence and expertise across the Philips global distribution network. The team works with internal multi-disciplinary stakeholders across health-tech businesses, markets and external vendors.
- IWD is accountable and responsible for the global & regional IWD strategy and execution of physical flows/distribution policy, development and deployment. Focus areas are warehousing, packaging, transportation and value added logistics services, i.e. Transportation Management solutions (TMS) Freight audit / payment- Prebilling, Claims management etc.
- IWD is the interface with the Markets & Business units to gather current and further requirements and assure that these are taken into consideration in the bidding, supplier selection and Transportation Management solutions. During selection process IWD is accountable & responsible for carrier allocation management and performance management on the global / regional level.
- IWD is accountable for warehousing & the transportation network design, analysis and deployment of cross business, cross market strategy, assuring optimal cost, performance and service level to meet or exceed market needs. The analysis includes in-source vs outsource assessment / business case.
- IWD provides project management support for DFX, Lean and continuous improvement projects: we work to take cost and waste out of the supply chain, driving innovation with logistics suppliers and markets on an ongoing basis.
- As part of Philips Sustainability initiative, we provide support by deployment of CO2 reduction programs. Additionally, we also provide data and analysis to support our social responsibility to reduce CO2 emissions.
- Project with scope between 3 and 6 months, 2 days (16 hours)/week.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips or you will works as a zzp-er
- Education: MBA degree or similar obtained through experience in Business Administration, Economics, Purchasing or Logistics
- Project management skills: Including analytical, problem solving, value stream mapping and organizational skills, team and stake holder management to enable E2E collaboration across supply chain
- Degree and or knowledge of Logistics/Supply Chain; or built up level of experience and skill from demonstrated practice. Lean, six-sigma, APICS - CPIM or CPM certification preferred.
- Process-oriented thinker - Always looking for continuous improvement solutions
- Ability to communicate with Executive Management (internal and external)
- Common desktop applications (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Advanced database management skills Access, Excel, common BI software packages
- Attention to details and good analytical skills
- Advanced business English, communication skills and organizational skills
- Intercultural awareness
- Ability to assert oneself
- Analytical skills, systematic work approach
- Action oriented with a sense of urgency
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment and work effectively in a multi-project environment across time zones