€ 30.000 - € 45.000
Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Are you the goal oriented, driven, flexible person that likes to achieve the best performance possible in a high tech environment?
The sector Planning & Logistics is responsible for the production of wafer steppers and scanners as well as purchasing and logistics. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within Manufacturing. The Warehouse service department within Manufacturing is responsible for the delivery and classification of the various materials and modules of the ASML systems according to strict quality standards. Also supporting various actions at customer sites world wide.
- Receipt: Take care of timely delivery of materials from suppliers. Signal and communicate differences product description serial numbers etc . Take action to solve differences.
- Stock management: Ownership of storage locations in the work center and staging area.
- Book and release modules on storage. Take care of correct stock management. Signal and correct differences in storage and stock.
- Troubleshooting: solve shortages, pick errors, wrong deliverances together with Helpdesk of the Warehouse and Production Planner etc.
- Administration: process various transactions in administrative systems.
- Return: deals with goods to be returned and take care of packing these goods.
- Defects: deals quick and correct with defects.
- Sharing knowledge: take knowledge of new and existing processes and safety aspects and share this knowledge with colleagues in the work center. Point out the correct use of logistic systems by colleagues.
- Lock and unlock various modules for production.
- Handling and transport of chemicals within ASML.
- Supports in technical and logistic aspects world wide
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MBO+ / BSc in the field of mechanical engineering, logistics, supply chain, business administration
In the field of logistics and technical. Experience as motor mechanic, heavy/low current mechanic, gas fitter or workshop manager is preferred.
- Plenty of initiative
- Service minded attitude
- Familiarity with logistics and technology
- Good social skills
- Able to speak and write Dutch and English fluently
- Also candidate must have the potential and ambition to grow to the role of team lead in near future
- Willing to travel to client locations (approximately 30%)