Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an IT consultant to work at Philips Innovation Services.
As an IT Consultant your challenge is to help Philips with one of the largest Business/IT change programs.
You can combine Business and IT views, know project planning and Cutover Management and are able to keep overview over large project activities.
You are responsible for
- Being part of the project management office, to set up integrated project planning
- Monitor and support the critical stages of transitions looking at IT and Business perspectives
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You are a part of
The department Industry Consulting at Philips Innovation Services is a dynamic group of approximately 70 consultants with a growth ambition. They work with leading clients in operationalizing their strategic ambitions in and across key areas of their business: Innovation and Operations Management taking an integral approach.
In Innovation they support clients in all types of innovation be it in business models, products, services, or solutions. They work with their clients on key aspects for success: new business creation, innovation strategy, roadmapping and architecture, and innovation process improvement including IT solutions for innovation, lean and open innovation. They work with all Philips businesses worldwide as well as with external companies.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Project management skills
- Experience with MS project for complex projects
- Experience with project planning and tracking
- It is a plus to have experience with leading large projects
Experience with IT projects
- Understanding building, testing and deploying IT Applications
- Knowledge of SAP for commercial and industrial use is a pre
- Understanding of Philips businesses
- As you will have many contacts within Philips it is a strong pre when you have experience within Philips and understand its processes, systems, and language (e.g. abbreviations)
- Basic understanding of Finance, Supply chain and procurement processes
- Keep the overview over cutover activities in a dynamic environment with high pressure
- Influence expert and management layers
- Integrate contributions from several business functions like Finance, Supply chain, Procurement and IT
- Able to collaborate across cultures and disciplines
- Bring people together around a common understanding
- Managing the balance between taking ownership and delegation
- Flexible and stress resistant to deal with a very dynamic environment
- An inquisitive quick learner
- Experience in MS Office applications SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good in English