Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
Your job mission is to maintain and modify the implementation of the BL Apps software build environment, in co-operation with departmental architects and the internal customer.
- Take up a technical support role in our BL Apps build system
- Take ownership of our BL Apps build environment and build up in-detail knowledge of the ASML’s build implementation
- Help and guide customers (software developers) with their build issues
- Impact analysis on changes
- Partner in discussions with architects and internal stakeholders
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor level or equivalent in IT and/or Engineering
- Relevant experience and proven experience in large technical complicated development environments
- Experience with BitBucket, Jira, Bamboo, Maven, Nexus and Artifactory is a pre
- Experience with programming languages (Java, C#) is required, experience with Perl and/or ruby is a pre
- Hands-on knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows environments
- Good communication skills and proficiency in the English language
- Show initiative and problem solving attitude
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, initiating attitude
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Team worker, good social skills, customer-oriented
- Service minded and stress tolerant
- Think practical on the impact of decisions for end-customer/user
Context of the position
The Competence Centre Product is a sub-department within the IT organization; this department is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for ASML’s development and engineering department. Within this competence centre, there are three solution teams: mechanical, electrical and software engineering. The Build Expert will be active in the software engineering infrastructure team and works in a large team of skilled software lifecycle management specialists. The Software Engineering Infrastructure (SEI) group is responsible for the complete software development environment that is used by more than 2000 product software developers within ASML.