Hourly rate or secondment
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Do you have strong consulting skills, knowledge of KYC processes and looking for an international and challenging assignment?
Pro-actively ensure that business lines perform the required verification and monitor activities that should ensure that the desired level of quality on KYC deliverables is reached. For this, you will:
- Perform sample checks, look backs and review Bank-wide Know Your Customer (KYC) programme plans and reports to provide reasonable assurance that KYC file enhancements and KYC design improvements (such as SIRA, Case Management tooling and CAM) are executed and/or implemented in line with the requirements as set in the latest Financial Economic Crime (FEC) Policy and other regulations or policies such as FATCA/CRS.
- Deliver reports with input for improvement to be distributed to the programme managers of the divisional KYC file enhancement programmes and the stakeholders within the relevant country.
- Work with senior management, global and local experts and value chain owners to assess and advice on the KYC design and implement KYC solutions to increase the effectiveness and efficiency on the way our client screens customer and their transactions in an international context.
The Regulatory Quality Assurance Officer will form part of the so called 1st line Control Verification Team. The main responsibility of this team is to ensure that client files and (changes in) KYC design deliverables (KYC processes, KYC tooling, etc.) have an acceptable level of quality. In this respect the team also contributes to global change programs on KYC to provide the necessary quality control services. The results of the QAs are reported by the team in a specific format. This report will also contain follow-up recommendations (improvements).
This means that the Regulatory QA Officer also needs to advice stakeholders on the necessary repairing actions to undertake. For the coming period the team will focus on FEC, FATCA, CRS, CAM and on KYC design topics. Multiple countries will be visited. Therefore the Regulatory QA Officer should be very flexible.
- An international financial institution
- Assignment for a few months, initially starting with 3
- A Master degree and knowledge of KYC related regulations like FEC, AML
- Consulting skills
- Experience within the financial industry
- Willingness to travel abroad