Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
As cancer incidence and related healthcare costs continue to grow, there is a big need to diagnose and treat patients in efficient settings with a focus on the best care. The key is to combine the best imaging and therapy capabilities, patient experience and lowest cost with the goal to improve patient outcomes. The company helps to make this possible with tools and services for accurate first time right decision-making imaging, fast supporting right decision-making tools and enable targeted, patient-specific therapy.
As a (Senior) Software Designer, you can make a difference! YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at this leading and innovative organisation in the Netherlands.
As (Senior) Software Designer, you will analyse users’ needs and system requirements within medical imaging, and design, develop and test software to meet those requirements.
A healthcare company.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company. YER offers competitive compensation. A, more than, comfortable package will be provided to the suitable candidate. If necessary YER will arrange a valid VISA for you and your family as offer guidance towards settling in the Netherlands. Depending on experience and education, higher remuneration is possible. Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Must have items
- Has a master or bachelor education in Computer Science or comparable field
- Has at least 2-3 years of experience in C++/C#/.NET and WPF in a technical product environment
- Has a strong experience in software development and a strong affinity with medical imaging and/or medical devices
- Has experience in highly complex technical environments, yet knows how to keep the end user in mind
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Nice to have items
- Experience in the with medical imaging domain
- Experience in the development of medical devices
- Is self-propelling: who has the drive to initiate and investigate things, to build his/her own network, and not only organizes own work but is capable of steering others
- Likes to be part of a strong and focused development team in a very dynamic environment, while operating in close collaboration with clinical partners
- Is result-driven, accurate and quality minded