Engineering, Supply Chain
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Sample Test Request (STR) Coordinator with a focus on sample and configuration coordination. Sample coordination comprises ordering and tracking of the delivery of engineering samples (these are prototypes we use to validate our design) from the different manufacturing sites around the globe (Taiwan, Malaysia, China, etc.). Configuration coordination comprises the proper storage of project documentation and management of changes.
The STR coordinator is the interface between the local project leaders (Caen, Nijmegen) and the manufacturing sites. The STR coordinator gets the information required from the Project Leaders and builds the STR. After submitting the STR in the E-STR tool, she/he will proactively guide the STR and negotiate timings with the manufacturing sites around the globe. She/he will be responsible for the coordinating all activities from start, shipment, and financial settlement. The job also includes STR forecasts capacity demand. Furthermore, the STR coordinator is the interface between local Design In support (Nijmegen) and sales teams in the region (APAC, US and EU). In this role she/he is responsible for ordering evaluation boards (EVB), ordering samples, shipment of samples and EVB to sales teams in the region. She/he will be responsible for the coordination all activities from start to shipment. Both activities are subject to export control.
Global Semiconductor company which provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- HBO Logistics or economics
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Word
- Plus: Previous experience in Semiconductor Industry
- Foreign language: Strong communication skills in English, We have a strong interest in Chinese and/or Thai (native) speakers
- Project language: English (Dutch is a plus)