Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced Problem Manager in the software domain? Then we are looking for you!
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
To efficiently manage identified problems in the SEI environment, which facilitates the company’s software development department.
- Initiate problem investigations and setup of team (across departments)
- Write down the results of investigations (RCA) and agreed actions
- Communicate to different stakeholders about the problems: explain RCA’s, progress on follow-up actions
- Manage the agreed actions, track change progress and report status
- Adhere to IT way of working and standards
Context of the position
The Competence Center Product is a sub-department within the IT organization. This department is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for ASML’s development and engineering department. Within this competence center there are three solution teams: mechanical, electrical and software engineering. The Problem Manager will be active in the software engineering infrastructure team and works in a large team of skilled software lifecycle management specialists. The Software Engineering Infrastructure (SEI) group is responsible for the complete software development environment that is used by more than 2000 product software developers within ASML.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or academic level or equivalent in IT and/or Engineering
- Minimal 5-10 years of relevant work experience in a similar environment
- Thorough understanding of- and practical experience with managing technical teams
- Good understanding of IT infra environments (network, databases, storage, servers, etc.)
- Good understanding of and affinity with the software development life cycle
- 8D problem analysis method is a pre
- ITIL certification is a pre
- Stakeholder management
- Budget/financial reporting
- Create new problem tickets from escalations and recurring incidents, in alignment with support teams and architects
- Chasing and escalating internal/external problem task assignees for progress on investigation of problems and implementation of agreed changes on a daily basis
- Weekly reporting on status and progress for SEI and SDEV management
- Proactive process monitoring and updating where needed in accordance with SDEV and SEI staff
- Stakeholder management with SDEV and IT staff
- Define and report on KPI’s
Personal Skills and Strengths
- Taking initiative
- Problem solving
- Result driven
- Influencing without power
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in the English language
- Customer oriented
- Having a helicopter view