Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
- Do you want to accelerate the creation of the Internet of Things and the dramatic impact it will have on the economy, science and society as a whole?
- Do you believe that it’s not connected devices themselves that are game changing, but the services and experiences they deliver?
- Do you believe that healthcare needs to be revolutionized and that a combination of connected consumer propositions and medical devices will drive that revolution?
- Do you want to help define the future of healthcare by developing connected solutions that have a positive impact on people’s health?
As Pega CSSA you …
- Are based in a Center of Excellence group, and will help product teams with following best practices
- Are responsible for extracting identifying and extracting common components to platform layers
- Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain Pega component solutions in a Pega Systems-cloud based solution environment
- Work closely with Pega Business Architects, customer proposition stakeholders, IT Business Analysts and IT Architects utilizing the Directly Capture Objectives (DCO) methodology to define the requirements and baseline solution for business workflow applications
- Understand, translate and configure specifications into working software, unit test, assist with migrating code from the DEV, TEST, and production environments
- Are responsible for any defect tracking and bug fixes
- Provide project estimates to Project Manager/Scrum Masters regarding the development effort for Pega projects you are working on
- Provide recommendations on Pega solutions and/or best practices in the governance, design and architecture of solutions as requested
- Should be able to coach and support team members in a Certified System Architect (CSA) role
The company aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, they are revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care. In this role, you will work on connected digital propositions that span all the company's businesses, driving programs that address healthy living, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and home care. You will collaborate closely with people from different cultural backgrounds, located all over the world, as if they were sitting next to you.
Their user centered connected propositions will contain re-usable components, within an increasingly open ecosystem, making full use of available connectivity standards and cloud services, to give people super powers. The team helps deliver best in class end-to-end solutions, which include connected hardware, appliances, medical devices & wearables, development of best-in-class mobile apps across all major OS platforms, and development & integration with various backend cloud systems.
The team works according to Agile principles, following SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) processes. You will work on highly innovative, first-of-their-kind propositions that are new within the company, so an entrepreneurial mindset is an advantage. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverables, your way of working and yourself. The world does not run from nine to five, so flexible working hours can be combined with a healthy work-life balance. Colleagues will challenge and coach you and you should willingly return the favor.
You will be part of the R&D division located in Eindhoven (the Netherlands). The R&D division has over 300 highly skilled people. It delivers world class engineering in the domains of connectivity engineering, mobile engineering, cloud engineering, agile operations, and integration & verification.
The R&D division has 2 locations, one in Eindhoven, the Netherlands and one in Bangalore, India. They support exploratory work with fast realization of prototypes and practice highly effective product development techniques to deliver the key propositions to the market. They have profound engineering knowledge of the most relevant coding platforms and standards, in combination with proven Agile collaboration methods and test-driven development.
The Pega Platform Chapter/Center of Excellence, is responsible to share&govern best practices, extract common components to platform layers, and drive Pega technology innovation.
We offer the opportunity to play a leading role in achieving the company’s ambitions with digital connected products and to truly contribute to the way their innovations improve the health and well-being of their customers. You will work in close cooperation with global teams across the company, playing a key role in driving the transition process that will turn the organisation into a Digital Systems company. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
We are looking for someone with a …
- Master’s degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
- Pega Senior System Architect certification for Pega 7 platform
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in multiple successful Pega System implementations
- Proven track record in development methodologies like Agile/Scrum/V-Model
- Set of strong technical skills in PegaSystems v7.0 (or newer), knowledge of SOAP and REST APIs, experience with AWS, PostgreSQL, and basic program skills in traditional software development
This role will appeal to you if you…
- Enjoy working in bi-weekly changing, cross-functional teams
- Have a strong opinion on technology and implementation choices, and are energized by sharing your ideas and best practices
- Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements