€ 45,000 - € 55,000
Project & Program Management, Banking
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to help Philips in a key business transformation program. You support the rollout of world class Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) processes, including the deployment of a state of the art PLM tooling. This will shorten the time to market for our product development and will further advance the quality of our products, improving the life of millions.
- Planning, coordinating and managing 2-3 PLM deployment projects
- You support the business process expert who does the knowledge transfer, change management and education of the colleagues in the businesses. He/she can concentrate on this set of tasks because you manage the schedule and timely delivery of the agreed outcomes
- You will support both, the (central) business process expert/change manager and the local business project manager. This team of three per project is responsible for the successful delivery of each project
- The deployment projects take place in the Netherlands, Italy and west coast of North America. Travel may be needed but will be the exception. For the US west coast project (9 hours time difference) some meetings/teleconferences will take place in the evening hours of the EU time zone
Light isn’t just something to see by. It can lift our senses, heighten our mood, improve our well-being and give us a real sense of time and place. The right lighting even improves our ability to learn and speeds our recovery from illness. In short, it has a fundamental impact on how we live. That’s why at Philips Lighting our mission is to ‘simply enhance life with light’.
The central PLM team, located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. You are part of a true business transformation program. You have the chance to collaborate with experts on the field of PLM. As part of the PLM deployment stream, you have the opportunity to learn from colleagues who are in the same role, managing other deployment projects.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree (Business-related degree preferred)
- You are educated on PLM processes; and/or you are CMII certified
- Initial experience in project management, supported by relevant training such as PRINC2
- Fluency in written/spoken English
- As you are part of a multi-disciplined team, we expect good communication skills and the ability to adapt to work with different cultures than your own
- An analytical and solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to set goals and motivate a multi-functional team to achieve them