Depending on knowledge and experience
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For our client DAF Trucks, we are searching a Technical Analyst Engine Power Curves.
Responsible for creating and maintaining the Engine power curves according to delivered requirements.
- In existing Excel, format
- In a new, to be created Matlab environment
- Creating a database with all available Power curves
- Communicating with stack holders in the Engine and Vehicle Development teams
Calculating normalized Engine Heat Release at predefined load points using simulated and measured data:
- In existing Excel, tool
- Creating database with all available Heat Releases
- Communicating with stack holders in the vehicle departments
Calculating Engine lifetime using input data of the Sales department and existing ISO curves.
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc., which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within PACCAR Inc.
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the centre of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development centre we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to DAF. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative, result-oriented and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Preferably Master level (Automotive / Engineering), at least 1 year relevant working experience.
- Good understanding of a vehicle Powertrain (Engine-Gearbox-Rear axle-etc.) is required
- Experience with diesel engines is preferred
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English is required
- Extended and experienced knowledge of MatLab is required
- Team player