Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
The R&D department of Video Systems in Eindhoven is responsible for the development of high end digital IP cameras for security applications. This includes electronics, mechanics, optics, software and algorithms.
- You participate actively in the review of the test basis (specifications) to investigate the testability of requirements
- Create manual and automated test cases and test scenarios based on the requirements specification
- Execute test cases to verify and validate the quality of the developed system or product(s)
- Develop test automation solutions with tools such as Python or C Sharp in line with departmental and project processes
- Participate in process improvement activities, with special attention on testing
- Communicates on several levels in the organization
For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability. Their founder, Robert Bosch, was a visionary entrepreneur who believed that trust and product quality are the key to success. Robert Bosch’ iron determination and refusal to compromise are values that we still uphold today. You can see it in their innovative technology and excellent standards of service and support. But most of all, you can feel it when you use the products. Because they work perfectly and make sense for the life you lead (Invented for life). As an employee of Bosch, you are part of a leading technology and services company. Bosch operates in over 150 countries around the globe. Bosch is a privately held company, which means they can act with financial independence, plan for the long term and invest in the future.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Bosch
- You have the possibility to earn a Bosch contract after one year
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companie
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or comparable level
- Experience to work in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Skills in testability review and test design techniques
- Disciplined team player
- Is able to ensure progress under pressure
- Creative, flexible, accurate and quality drive