€ 100,000 - € 120,000
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by contributing to the successful world-class finance department as a Controller? ASML’s Finance department in particular drives the company. The cyclical nature of the semiconductor industry and capital-intensive projects make long-term financial planning and strategic control critical to the business success. Whether it’s in accounting or control, you’ll face demanding challenges and enjoy the freedom to put together highly creative solutions. With ASML’s financial headquarters just a short walk from its manufacturing facilities, you’ll be working closely with the business and able to see your ideas put into action.
The Team Lead Financial Control Procure to Pay is responsible for the financial accounting, analysis and reporting relating to Procure to Pay activities.
The Team Lead Financial Control Procure to Pay is responsible for an efficient and effective financial closing, reporting and analysis of the Sourcing organization of ASML. The focus in this position is on generating overview, providing effective financial analysis, organizing administrative activities and assuring compliance according to US GAAP and IFRS. The position combines accounting, analysis, and reporting as well as operational activities.
In the area of Procure to pay responsible for:
- Perform the period end closing accounting activities in order to ensure accurate and complete financial statements
- Generate reports, calculations and analysis
- Generate the applicable reports that are required for the period end closing according to the agreed upon timetables
- Generate management information/reports
- Perform first analyses in order to ensure accuracy and the quality of the provided reports
- Discuss financial reports with business partners
- Add quality and value to information by providing solid and thorough analyses by filtering out any (material) inconsistencies or inaccuracies
- Support business control Sourcing with their activities
- Find and solve accounting and process inefficiencies resulting into efficiency and transparency of financial figures
- Ensure compliance in the accounting areas
- Act according to policies and procedures as described within the applicable internal control (SOX) framework and key control descriptions
- Participate in Budget & Forecast cycle where and when needed
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master degree and RA.
- 8 - max. 12 year’s relevant experience in accounting environment (big4) and experience in a similar business environment, preferably procure to pay
- SAP experience and Affinity with BI tools (especially Spotfire) is preferred
- Multidisciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Important competencies include:
- Committed and flexible
- Excellent analytical skills
- Result effectiveness
- Precision/attention to detail
- Team player
- Good social and communicative skills
- Proactive/hands-on attitude
- Outgoing professional who takes ownership and is willing to bring/get information within the ASML organization
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Strong in customer focus
- Fitting into a dynamic and ambitious environment
- High-potential who wants to take his/her career in own hands and grow within a professional and challenging environment