Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you excited by driving innovation and new developments for the consumer market and do you want to be part of a team with exciting challenges this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
The Innovation site DTN is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) Philips HealthTech. It focuses on the development of consumer lifestyle products. It is responsible for the development and realization of new product propositions.
As Technical Project Manager in Philips Consumer Lifestyle’s Personal Care and Domestic Appliance business group, you lead projects in a particular product category - for example, Philips’ shaving and grooming, floor care, kitchen and beverage appliance or Vitalight categories. Working with cross-functional teams of marketing, design and innovation management professionals, and liaising closely with Philips’ international supply base to optimize manufacturability and cost, you take end-to-end project responsibility for ensuring successful market introduction of innovative new personal care and domestic appliance products.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Technical R&D project management from product ideation to mass production and product launch (project budgets up to 20M Euro, core teams of around eight people and extended teams up to 130 people)
- Translation of consumer needs into business propositions in conjunction with the marketing and supply organization, then into product, process and production requirements in collaboration with your multidisciplinary team
- Achievement of key performance indicators relating to time, cost and quality
- Keeping all stakeholders informed on project progress and results
- Supporting and challenging individual team members to ensure their professional development
As Technical Project Manager you report to the Project Management Office, which is part of the Management Team Innovation.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
The Philips Consumer Lifestyle facility in Drachten, the North of the Netherlands, includes two innovation sites, both of which are responsible for the development of innovative consumer lifestyle products. Each innovation site has a Project Management Office, where Technical Project Managers are responsible for managing cross-functional product development projects together with marketing, other technical competence departments and (international) industrial partners across the world.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
We are looking for a highly professional Technical Project Manager with:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years of engineering and managerial experience in technical product development, preferably in a consumer / mass-production environment (experience in production / manufacturing is an advantage)
- Well-developed analytical skills and a fundamental understanding of innovation (improvement) processes
- Strong people management, communication and influencing skills at all levels
- Strength and transparency in decision making
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English and a willingness to travel