Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As Assistant Equipment Engineer you are responsible for tool performance with special focus on the more complex problems. Beside problem analyzing and solving your will be active in developing and introducing tool improvement on throughput, scrap-reduction, cost savings, uptime, reduction of repeaters, etc.
As Equipment Engineer/Toolowner you are responsible for a complete toolgroup (performance, procedures, training, improvement, new tools, etc.).
Assistant Equipment Engineer, trainee in two shift system for at least 3 years, step-up to Equipment Engineer. Technical skills on bachelor level in Electronics, Mechatronica or Mechanics. Analyzing complex situation or problems must be one of your basic talents. Remarks Traineeship gives several opportunities on fast growth in technical and personal skills. We offer you an ideal environment to learn the ‘real world of manufacturing’. This is good basis for future career as Equipment Engineer.
Global Semiconductor company which provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor level in Electronics, Mechatronica or Mechanics
- Analyzing complex situation or problems must be one of your basic talents
- Willing to work in a 2 shift system for at least 3 years
- Eager to learn
- English and Dutch (big plus)