€ 2,400 - € 3,100
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The sector Operations & Order Fulfilment TF Fasy NXT is responsible for the production of wafer steppers and scanners as well. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within this sector.
Your job mission is to assemble modules and finished products, including adjustment and testing.
- Accurately manufacture all ASML products in accordance with the established specification statements
- Detect and report frequent/systematic problems related to assembly or application of the products for continuous improvement
- Take part in the improvement of the product or manufacturing process
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MBO+ level in mechatronics.
- Is able to work in tasks; it means working on different work packages within a shift according to a flow defined way of working
- Know How of assembly processes
- Operational based on specific skills: mount parts, tune, operate, test. These skills are acquired by study and/or practical experience on the job in- or outside ASML
- Experience in operation of assembly tools is required, judgement is required
- Assembling/testing from drawings and/or work instructions
- Trouble shoot
- Experience within automotive and/or manufacturing
- Work experience as an assembler and testing of large modules
- Capable of solving problems/trouble shooting on their own
- Capable of working with computer systems
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP is a pre
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Experience with working in tasks/flow is a pre
- Team player
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Team Leader Final Assembly.