Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
The Order Management Desk is part of the Global Sales Support department within Finance. The Corporate Finance Organization is responsible for providing business support, performance measurement and planning, internal controls accounting and compliance, internal administrative processes, tax, and treasury.
The Corporate Financial Analyst Order Management Desk reports to the Manager Order Management Desk. He/she interacts with various departments outside finance (Account Management, Account Support, Marketing, Logistics and Operational Planning) and Finance departments.
- Assuring accurate, complete and in-time follow-up and registration of quotation and order process
- Driving value added feedback and review to ensure compliance of quotations and orders in financial administration
- Closely co-operate and communicate with Global Sales Support team members to ensure sales orders eventually result in correct revenue recognition compliant with US GAAP
- Closely co-operate and communicate with account managers and account support for quotation and orders updates
- Co-operate in Financial Control Sales department in various improvement initiatives towards worldwide standardization and positioning of the order management desk within Finance
- Responsible for the execution of sales quotations and orders processing
- Assessing terms and conditions in quotations to ensure compliance with ASML standards and US GAAP accounting guidance
- Provide proactive support and input to sales controllers in Europe, USA and Asia
- Proactively seeking for continuous improvements in the execution of own and group activities, by improving efficiency
The Corporate Financial Analyst Order Management Desk is a challenging position in a hectic, dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines and direct impact on ASML’s financial results. A position with growth opportunities within ASML.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You have an Academic degree in Business Administration, Accounting (or comparable) with approximately 2-5 years’ experience preferably in an internationally oriented finance department or at an international accounting firm
- Multidisciplinary and multicultural understanding
- Commitment and flexibility Fluent in Dutch and English
- Professional and ambitious attitude
- Excellent analytical skills
- Precision/attention to details
- Good social and communicative skill
- Proactive/hands-on attitude
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Affinity with technical IT environments