In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For ING Wholesale Banking Amsterdam, YER is recruiting a Non-Financial Risk Manager for their Non-Financial Risk department of Transaction Services (TS).
In this role within ING TS you are part of a team of Non-Financial Risk (NFR) professionals with high quality standards. The team operates in the first line of defense and is responsible for:
- Implementing the NFR policies of ING policy house within Transaction Services
- Coming up with solutions to solve operational and compliance risks, amongst others by defining controls and test plans to mitigate identified risks
- Reporting on progress made in mitigating operational and compliance risks
- Maintaining of the TS Product Control Frameworks (PCF) for products such as Outgoing Credit Transfers, Incoming Credit Transfers (Payments) and Trade Finance Services. The purpose of these frameworks is to deal with operational risks related to the processing of TS products more consistently across ING
- Regular updates of the frameworks based on input of both internal and external sources and provide advice about optimizing the control environment on TS products
- Advising the management team of TS about mitigating the non-financial risks related to the products they own
This role specifically applies to you when you excel in understanding complex processes, for example with the help of ARIS flows, and policies and create insights to implement them in the daily business of Transaction Services. Next, you are able to translate risks into controls and policies into standards. You take ownership of writing TS procedures in the area of non-financial risk, control standards and risk & control logs, applicable for the specific product processes of Transaction Services.
ING is a global financial institution with a strong European base, offering banking services. The company draws on their experience and expertise, their commitment to excellent service and their global scale to meet the needs of a broad customer base, comprising individuals, families, small businesses, large corporations, institutions and governments. ING's customers are at the heart of what they do.
With more than 51,000 employees ING offers retail and wholesale banking services to customers in over 40 countries. The company's strengths include their well-known, strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, strong financial position, omnichannel distribution strategy and international network. Moreover, ING is currently among leaders in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index ‘Banks industry’ group.
- Working in a highly motivated team of professionals
- Excellent remuneration, job grade dependent on years of relevant work experience
- A 36-hour working week
- Master degree preferably Economics, Business Economics, Law or Auditing
- Excellent English and Dutch writing and communication skills
- You are precise but practical and able to formulate analyses into clear recommendations
- You have experience with writing NFR policies and control standards
- You have knowledge of transaction services related product processes, auditing, compliance and/or operational risk management and approximately 8-10 years relevant working experience in the banking sector
- You recognize yourself in the following profile: pro-active mind-set, analytical skills to come to the heart of the matter, structured and accurate way of working, service oriented, good understanding of organizational sensitivity
- You are committed to get the job done. You can be convincing in a friendly way, have good communication skills, and are used to work in a team of professionals