€ 50.000 - € 60.000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The Usability Engineering Team within Philips Design is looking for an experienced usability consultant to support the planning, the management and the execution of full range of usability engineering activities aimed at supporting the design & development of new technologies in the domain of Image-guided therapy.
Responsibilities, tasks, and deliverables:
Plan, coordinate and execute usability engineering activities (in alignment with peer usability engineers, project design lead, product manager and other relevant project stakeholders), encompassing (but not limited to) user research, task-analysis, user requirements consolidation, formative and summative testing.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be part of the Q&R team that consists of approximately 40 team members working for the businesses- Mother & Child Care, Skin Care, Health Measuring Devices & Pain Relief reporting to the QAM Group lead. You will be based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. You will work in project teams with co-ordination with marketing teams, manufacturing teams at various sites, supplier teams, and other Q&R members across Philips.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
Competencies, skills, and experience:
- Solid hands-on experience (preferably 5 years +) in providing usability engineering support for the design & development of software and hardware devices
- Previous experience in leading usability engineering activities for medical devices is required
- Knowledge of FDA and IEC regulations in relation to usability engineering process is expected
- Capable of planning, coordinating and executing all usability engineering activities required across the product development cycle (e.g. task analysis, risk analysis, scenarios development, formative testing and preferably summative testing)
- Experience conducting complex usability evaluations in realistic context preferred
- Applied Ergonomics and/or product design experience a plus
- Experience in working with Agile / SAFE methodologies is a plus
- Experience with image-guided therapy solutions (preferably), therapeutic devices, or diagnostic imaging is an asset