€ 85,000 - € 100,000 gross annual salary
Interim / ZZP
Media, Consumer Goods
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to help Philips transform its Finance function. As part of the program, Finance Excellence Network(FEN) is responsible for the design and implementation of standardized finance processes to improve the effectiveness of the finance function. In parallel, the Blue Heart program aims to drastically rationalize the IT and ERP landscape to enable a more harmonized and standardized way of working across Philips.
The Senior Finance Business Process Expert (BPE) has the task to develop, drive and support the standardization of finance processes across the various business models used within Philips, as well as be able to act as a business project manager to realize implementation.
The priorities will be with business models Systems and SW&S, which are in use within Health Systems. Specifics of these business models are Commercial project accounting, Request to Resolution (maintenance services) and Managed Service related processes. The activities can involve process design, tool selection and the realization of these processes and tools in close cooperation with Finance business partners, IT Business Partners, End2End process teams and non-finance Process Owners and Process Experts.
You are responsible for
Supporting the current processes:
- Get to understand the current end-to-end processes in the various applications in order to fully understand the business models and the requirements
- Support the business in solving issues and short-term improvements of the current process
Designing and modelling of the processes:
- Own the agreed finance process designs across Philips and the roadmap to implement this design
- Define and monitor compliance to the agreed (standard) process template
- Decide and prepare change requests for changes in applications, while IT specialists take care of the technical design and build
- Initiate and deploy improvements within the framework and scope of the defined roadmap and priorities (template validation sessions, requirement specifications, test scripts, training, UAT, aftercare support)
- Operate as change agent within the organization to drive improvements and standardization
- Translate finance directives into operational procedures and/or processes including determining the impact on related tools (e.g. change of SAP system or modules, as well as business information systems)
- Align with stakeholders like SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), Technical Accounting and Oversight, EIM (Enterprise Information Management) and business process domains to assure a consistent approach
- Progress monitoring of the improvement initiatives, identify issues and drive mitigating actions. This also includes alignment with the Finance IT team
- Collect, document and share best practices from the transformations for re-use in next projects and into overall PEPF
You are a part of
The Finance Excellence Network (FEN), which is an integral part of the Accounting Operation Team. The Senior BPE works closely with the Business Model Process Owner, Global Finance Process Owners, the IT Business Partner and the End2End Global Business Process owners.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Great opportunity for a senior finance professional with good projectmanagement skills and experience! This concerns a temporary one year YER contract with secondment to Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Academic or Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics, Accounting & Control or comparable
- A finance professional experienced with:
- Accounting and the related processes like month end closing and balance sheet account reconciliations including the inter dependencies of subsystems and sub-ledgers
- Financial Planning & Analysis processes who understands how to analyze and find root causes for discrepancies as well as to advice and determine on corrective actions
- Quarterly forecasting and yearly budgeting (AOP) process
- Internal Control & Risk Management like ICS and SoX compliancy
- Extensive knowledge of and working with SAP and the SAP modules like PS (Projects), CS (Customer Service), PCA (profit center accounting) and COPA (Controlling & Profitability Analysis)
- Preferably knowledge of MP1 (SAP commercial Health System)
- International working experience
- Program/Project management experience
- High level of self-motivation and willingness to work autonomously
- Experienced with creating new initiatives: ideas, processes, process and systems improvements
- Conceptual understanding of E2E process definition and capable of realizing process change