Excellent working conditions
Research & Development, Engineering
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Food, Feed & Pharma
Over deze vacature
Interested in a newly created position within an innovative company with a diversity of international cheese making projects? For GEA De Klokslag at Bolsward we are recruiting for a Cheese Application Specialist.
As a Cheese Application Specialist you will be a key player in the newly formed Product & Application Development team, under the Application Center Cheese in GEA. Using your knowledge of cheese making, you are able to adjust the processes and give input to the design engineers to optimize the products. You will interact with sales and engineering departments and take part in customer meetings to ensure GEA develops and provides the right solutions for their customers.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- You will set and manage cheese innovation projects and technical service requests according to Innovation policies and ensure the optimal use of resources and budget
- You will develop concepts and technical guidelines, support the technical sales managers and take part in optimization and trouble shooting at customers site
- Handling customer projects and technical support across all cheese technologies, incl. troubleshooting and advice
- You will be an active part in the account development plan for key customers
- Conducting training seminars for customers and colleagues
- Together with project management you will be support internal application projects and take active part in trouble shooting at the customer site
- Based on your skills and seniority, be active in dairy ingredients, develop new dairy applications as well as coach junior colleagues within your field of expertise
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 17.500 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success.
GEA de Klokslag Bolsward is a specialist in the design, production and installation of automated systems and machines for the production, storage and handling of cheese. She operates on the national and international markets and distinguishes herself by supplying innovative, custom-made installations and a unique client-oriented approach.
- A challenging position within an innovative company with a highly developed product in a growing environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Salary and benefits in accordance with training and experience
- Master degree in Food technology
- You have as a minimum 5 experience from the dairy industry itself or as supplier of ingredients/raw materials to the industry
- The ideal candidate has an excellent understanding of cheese technologies and of the technical aspects of producing cheese (semi hard cheese)
- You have a strong business-oriented approach to product development
- Your are outgoing by nature, strong team player and you manage tasks and projects from idea to final solution
- Good oral and written expression in Dutch, English and German
- Willingness to travel