€ 6,000 - € 7,000 gross salary a month or € 70.00 per hour
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health, Non-profit, Construction, Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
Callenging temporary position due to maternity leave. Great opportunity for E-commerce specialist with proven finance experience!
As an E-commerce Product Owner Finance you will be responsible for prioritization, implementation, and analysis of customer-facing web projects, with an intense focus on driving conversion and customer loyalty. You will work with the designers and developers in the scrum team to roll out new shops and develop new functionalities. This is a position where you will be empowered to have a significant responsibility, we offer a fantastic opportunity to be part of a big global replatforming project for B2C and B2B. Within the PO team, this role is focusing on the Finance elements of our solutions. Think on elements like the checkout/payment part of the Journey and Payment Provider integration, looking for and implementing new/better payment methods, liaising with other functions like tax/fiscal/legal to ensure requirements are clear and working with the Order 2 Cash team on improving the SAP side of our solutions and making sure the specific Online requirements are included.
You will be part of the O2C Global team but for your activities work dedicatedly with the Global lead for Online Finance within the Digital team. You will be working daily with the ecommerce product owner team where together with other product owners you define requirements from beginning to end and ensure smooth implementation.
- Ownership, prioritization and briefing for projects of varying length and complexity
- Lead project implementation of new site features and usability improvements
- Responsible for all Finance topics
- Liaise with internal teams (ecommerce team, IT, Fiscal, Legal, Finance, countries and business groups) to define business requirements, prepare project content package, follow up on implementation and participate in testing
- Research and specify new site features and enhancements to existing features based on metrics, competitive reviews and best practices
- Investigate refer/resolve bugs that are reported for the website in your domain
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
YER offers a temporary contract with secondment to Philips
- At least 3 years of experience in with a proven track record of implemented ecommerce features
- Being able to demonstrate a Finance and Data driven background
- Pragmatic and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle
- Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative
- Able to work well independently and within a team; good communication skills with a “can do” attitude toward problem solving
- Finance and e-commerce experience in a multi-national environment
- Understanding of web site design, end-to-end ecommerce process designs, usability testing, multivariate testing, Web analytics
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with stakeholders located in various countries
- You have a hands-on attitude, a strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize accordingly
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology is a plus, but not required
- Experience with SAP and or Hybris is a strong plus