Project & Program Management, Engineering, Energie
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As a (Project) Team Lead, you are planning, organizing, steering and tracking all electronics development activities for electrical infrastructure (remote cabinets / mains- and control cabling / connection panels / cable bundling / electronics cooling) of the ASML products.
The Project team Lead within Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the following:
- Set up and maintain a work breakdown and planning, including staffing and budget
- Define deliverables of engineers, including coaching
- Execute the team plan, report on it, and pro-actively align it with the Project Leader, operational sectors, and suppliers
- Drive timely delivery of the technical implementation of choices
- Secure the quality of the deliverables
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities to co-developers
- Manage the deliveries from suppliers
- Drive the identification of bottlenecks by the team, prioritize them and implement recovery actions
- Drive the identification and implementation of improvement opportunities in the team
- Set up a project organization and assist the Group Manager in appraisals, recruitment, and farm-out
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Broad knowledge of electronics in all its aspects: architecture, design, and integration
- Multiple years of hands-on experience in electronic/electrical design
- Multi-disciplinary knowledge and experience in physics, mechanics, mechatronics, and software
- Experience as Team Lead or Project Lead within technical projects is a plus
- Initiative and pro-active
- Highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills
- Structured with eye for details
- Leadership; Ability to give direction in a team
- Accurate and problem-solving
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness
- Pragmatic attitude
- Personal authority
- Drive and ownership
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written (preferably also of the Dutch language)
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The Team Lead reports to the Group Manager Electronics.