Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the integration of electrical configurations for high-tech products? Do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline and a great team spirit? You’d better contact us today!
As an Electrical Test Engineer, you are responsible for the electrical integration of all components of the electrical architecture infrastructure.
The Electrical Test Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team;
- Influence the definition and design on inerrability, manufacturability, testability, reliability and EMC compliancy;
- Specify and document the test requirements;
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose;
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the device-under-test meets the requirements;
- Interfacing with other electrical designers and engineers;
- Interfacing with the integrators of the other project team;
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers;
- Support production and service as an expert (4e line support);
- Solving problems during full proto product integration;
- Make a personal work breakdown and planning;
- Act as a technical coach for other designers;
- Represent project team in several meetings.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor/master degree in electrical engineering or similar.
- Multiple years of practical experience in electrical system integration in a multidisciplinary organization;
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics/cabling/mains/safety/diagnosis/electronics cooling;
- Knowledge of the ATCA hardware platform is preferred;
- Six Sigma Green or Yellow Belt is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills;
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving;
- Pragmatic attitude;
- Quality focus;