Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
In your role as a Business Process Analyst you will be the linking pin between the ASML Customer Service Business, Development & Engineering, IT organization and the outsourcing partners. As Business Process Analyst you will assess, change/refine and implement business processes, Way of Working and the related information systems to continuously increase their effectiveness and efficiencies and make sure that they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
BPA is a Role that involves “thinking processes”. You draw inferences from process details and link these inferences to the big picture by considering business objectives in identifying process improvements. You have the ability to structure a large amount of information within a process framework.
You will act as a first IT contact for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization. You will play a key role in IT development & implementation projects. For a large part of your time you work in projects, but you will also manage Non Standard Changes in your area from Intake till Go Live & Hand-over to support.
The project on hand is part of the “Coach landscape”. Coach is an application that contains ASML’s service documentation. Coach is made available to ASML engineers, suppliers and customers as an online, offline, and EPS variant.
You are getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in IT solutions. You are able to translate these business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the Functional Design or you review the Functional Design as created by external partners. You are able to customize, test, train key-users and act as project manager in smaller projects.
BPA is a wide-ranging role that will immerse you in a variety of different projects regarding the Coach Landscape. In general, you will work with business teams and IT Department to find the best way to design new processes and solve process-related problems. This will often involve mapping existing processes and designing improved ones.
What challenges are waiting for you?
- Working in a large and complex international company
- Working for a high-end organization that is leading in their business domain
- Opportunity to work with latest and newest technologies
Example of a typical BPA day at ASML
- Examine processes holistically to understand the impact of changing them on people, strategy, existing software applications and general business operations
- Interview process participants to understand exactly how their processes work. It is possible to interview two people and get different descriptions of the same process. My job is to clear the confusion by eliciting information on how the processes actually work before documenting their definition and attributes
- Document process information using visual diagrams in the form of business process models
- Analyse process models as they are (As-is), compare them to the future and improved designs (To-be) and determine the necessary changes for arriving at the improved state
- Design business processes (To-be) and manage any subsequent changes to them
- Identify, document and analyse business rules that govern the implementation of business processes
- Write Business Process Requirements and Functional Design for solution design and development to be used by the developers
- Execute and coordinate tests to ensure that the right results are achieved
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
Knowledge and experience
- The ideal candidate has got at least 3 years of experience in a similar role, in a high tech complex environment
- Lean / Six Sigma; BPM or BA certification
- Experienced in DMS solutions
- Ability to gain a helicopter view
- Ability to document “as is” and “to be” processes/way of working and to assist in development of business case transition
- Ability to translate Business requirements into IT requirements and design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements
- Ability to balance interests between business and IT
- Team worker
As Business Process Analyst you have got at least the following competences:
- Customer focus, result-orientation, and commitment to excellence
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance
- Responsibility and authority, ability to ‘get things moving’
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Demonstrated consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter mentality
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, preferable in Dutch