Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by contributing to the successful world-class finance department as an Assistant Financial Controller for the Financial Control organization of ASML? ASML’s Finance department in particular drives the company. The cyclical nature of the semiconductor industry and capital-intensive projects make long-term financial planning and strategic control critical to our business success. After the assignment there is a possibility that ASML will offer you a contract.
The Assistant Financial Controller is responsible for value adding financial analyses and reporting relating to the R&D and Corporate sectors within ASML. It is a challenging position in a hectic, dynamic and international oriented environment. A position with growth opportunities within ASML and senior management exposure.
The Assistant Financial Controller is responsible for driving our business through efficient and effective financial reporting and analysis of the ASML’s R&D and Corporate sectors.
The focus in this position is on providing insight for our business counterparts into their financials through reporting and analysis and supporting our budgeting and forecasting processes. You will do this by organizing and improving administrative processes, supporting ad-hoc questions and analyses and assuring compliance according to US GAAP and IFRS. You will be part of a highly driven international young team and will be exposed to senior management layers in the organization. The position combines expert knowledge on accounting and reporting with a proficiency in data analytics and translating findings and results into information used for decision making throughout all layers of the organization.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Cost center and project reporting and analysis
- Forecasting for cost center and project spend
- Actively seeking for continuous improvements in the execution of own and group activities, by improving efficiency, implementing best practices and using data analytics
- Adding quality and value to information by providing solid analysis
- Translating data analytics into information used for decision making throughout all layers in the organization
- Driving and ensuring compliance and accuracy in the financial statements
- Provide proactive support and input to sector business controllers
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
University level preferably in business administration, controlling or accounting.
- 4-8 years relevant experience in finance or accounting preferably in a Financial Control or auditing environment
- Experience / Knowledge of continuous monitoring, data analytics is a pre
- Experience in Financial Planning and modelling cycles is a pre.
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- Committed and flexible (go the extra mile)
- Fluent in English
- Professional and ambitious attitude (growth position)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Affection for big data
- Expert accounting knowledge
- Precision / attention to detail
- Excellent communicative skills
- Proactive / hands-on attitude
- Has integrity and is compliance-minded
- Strives for continuous improvement