Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Together with other systems engineers and specialists you will be working on the conceptual design, realization and testing of opto mechatronics modules for end-to-end free space optical (satellite) communication.
Where each team member has their specialty, your contributions are strongest in the area of communication technology.
The TNO research group Opto mechatronics develops high-end opto-mechanical and mechatronics systems for applications in the Semiconductor Industry, Space Instrumentation and Big Science applications.
You will be working for TNO via YER.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in systems engineering and are able to keep a helicopter view
- You have deep knowledge of optical modulation and coding (error correction schemes, framing, interleaving, scramblers)
- Experience with coherent (optical) detection mechanism
- You have knowledge of high speed analog and digital electronics, FPGA design, signal processing, clock recovery
- Experience with RF communication systems is a nice to have
- Excellent communication skills, willingness to learn from others, high in energy, team player, customer and result driven
- Affinity with high TRL products but also able to talk to academia on the fundamental knowledge in the field of communication