Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Manufacturing, High Tech, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
As Mechanical Engineer Cabling & Infra, you are responsible for designing and developing MR products for hospital and outpatient radiology facilities. You will work with a team of electrical engineers, systems engineering, manufacturing and service engineers to take products from concept through design into production using sound design approaches to meet the needs of Phlips customers and their demanding environment – with focus on cables, routing and assembly.
As a Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the design, realization (schematics, drawings), integration and (mechanical) test of sub-systems, components or modules on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications in the field of cabling and infra – see examples at the end of this document.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Provide detailed designs and associated 2D and 3D documentation using Pro/Engineer and Wind-chill/ProCabling
- Key focus is on 3D cable routing of complex electro-mechanical assemblies, experienced in 3D cable routing software is essential
- Document mechanical development efforts for the mechanical subsystem, component or module, including requirements, specifications, plans, reviews, test procedures, and test reports as input in the planning process of the project
- Substantial share in drawing up the functional specifications of the subsystems and included components
- Coordinate, support and execute product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product
You will be part of the Business Unit Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) within Philips Healthcare. The Business Unit MRI is responsible for marketing, product development and lifecycle management of 3T, 1.5T High/Mid performance, HFO and 7T Research MRI systems. In the MR Development group you will be part of the HW department with focus on the cabinets and their content in the Technical and Operator Room of an MRI system.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Challenging tasks on a technically very interesting product, you will have the opportunity to improve a product that is really useful to society.
For those who has the drive and skills, they will have the opportunity to grow beyond their initial tasks. It is a pleasant work environment with flexible working hours.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
What Philips offer's you:
- An inspiring work environment that is internationally and multidisciplinary oriented, with a variety of customers and projects
- A project-based environment where people have both advanced theoretical knowledge and the capability to put that knowledge into practice fast
- Extensive opportunities for growth in technical and personal development
- Stimulating challenges across a wide range of application domains, from developing state-of-the-art lithographic wafer stages, to pioneering the latest implantable medical devices
- Job satisfaction and the chance to broaden your experience
- The opportunity to shape and grow your career will be in your own hands!
We are looking for
- Someone with a bachelor (HBO) Degree in Mechanical (or Electrical) Engineering with broad cabling experience and experience in mechanics
- Who is proficient using Pro/Engineer, ProCabling and WindChill
- Who has experience with document control systems (e.g. Agile) and experience in working with suppliers to realize parts and to resolve technical issues
- Who knows that starting with proper requirements is essential en that the work is only done when the paper work is also finished
- Who takes pride in delivering quality work both in products as well as in documentation
- Knowledge of FDA and IEC standards is a plus, as well as previous experience in Healthcare
- Work in teams with several different disciplines
- Have interactions with suppliers on product design, produce-ability, product quality and cost
- Have interaction with operations and service regarding manufacturability and serviceability
- Work on cabinets and cabling components in the MR Scanner