Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For Philips, YER is recruiting a mechanical designer with multiple years of experience, capable of managing several topics in parallel on a variety of expertise areas.
Design changes on mechanical parts of released/installed MRI system: analysis of the problem, proposing, implementing and testing solutions and introduction of these solutions (via ECR/ECO process in Agile) in Philips ERP system.
Resolve customer complaints, improve manufacturability, improve reliability, drive cost out in service and production, resolve end of life issues, assess and follow up on supplier change requests
Mechanical engineer and other disciplines in the same group (program for released products), R&D mechanical engineers, factory, repair shop, spare part planning, suppliers, complaint handling unit, Q&R, Field support, field service engineers.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be part of the Business Unit, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) within Philips Healthcare. The Business Unit MRI is responsible for marketing, product development and lifecycle management of 1.5T and 3T high end and mid-range performance. In the MR Development group you will be part of the HW department.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelors or Master degree (or equivalent) relevant to the hardware domain
- Intimate knowledge of the HW domain and able to extend this
- Drive to improve customer satisfaction
- Able to interact with suppliers on technical topics
- Able to handle multiple parallel tasks
- Good command of English (both written and verbal)
- Able to create long term plans and create buy-in on them
- Able to support, coach and direct several engineers and chair teams