Depending on knowledge and experience
Finance, Engineering, Supply Chain
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client DAF trucks, we are searching a Managed Dealer Inventory Analyst Fluent French is a must.
Within the MDI (Managed Dealer Inventory) department you are responsible for the stock availability for about 55 dealers spread out over Europe.
- You have daily contact with the dealer part managers to optimize their stock levels and support them with processing stock and order suggestions
- You analyse, advice dealer (groups), and provide improvement proposals
- You regularly visit dealers (10% of your time). During these visits, you provide training to part managers, present to higher management to convince them about the logistic and commercial benefits of your proposals and suggestions. You also provide feedback regarding their performance on the MDI metrics
- You are the point of contact for dealers, DAF offices (in multiple countries) and the marketing and sales department to support all MDI related topics in order to reach DAF’s and the dealers targets
- You perform improvement projects to increase the quality of the suggestions and increase the efficiency of the department
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE) reports to the PACCAR Parts Division, Renton US. PPE works closely with DAF Trucks in Europe in order to grow the sales of spare parts to over 1,000 DAF dealers, TRP stores and customers around the world. To satisfy our customers’ ‘one stop shop’ requirement, PACCAR Parts sells DAF and PACCAR branded parts for DAF truck applications and TRP branded parts for other manufacturers of trucks, semi-trailers and workshop items. PPE has employees in all major European markets and PACCAR Distributions Centers (PDC) in Eindhoven, Leyland, Madrid, Budapest and Moscow. Within PPE PACCAR Parts Operations is responsible for stock control and distribution of DAF and TRP parts to independent DAF dealers in Europe. Within Parts Operations, MDI (Managed Dealer Inventory) supports Dealers to maintain and improve their stock management to reach our mutual goal of a high stock availability for the end customer. The MDI Analyst supports the dealer to make sure that the right parts are available and the trucks stay on the road.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to DAF. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative, result-oriented and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
We are looking of candidates with a Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, logistics or commerce.
- You are fluent in French and at least one more foreign language is a must (preferably Italian). Dutch is a pre
- You have strong analytical skills and you have experience with processing data
- You recognize organization structures, cultures and processes at sales offices and dealers and act upon this
- Looking for efficiencies and being pro-active is second nature to you
- You are an outstanding communicator and you are able to sell MDI and MDI suggestions to the market