Good remuneration incl. bonus and car
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Key Account Manager Food & Beverage Industry Netherlands. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, high end technology supplier with a global footprint and strategy for growth.
You will be responsible for development of the commercial position by defining and implementing a sales strategy for defined segment in the Dutch market in cooperation with the local engineering team, technology centres and the sales & service organization in the Netherlands.
- To achieve this you will develop and build sustainable commercial relations at all levels from technical to C-Suit with clients in defined segment in order to secure existing business and development of new opportunities.
- The new sales manager will have the opportunity to join a company with a truly international and global profile, whilst focusing on developing the Dutch market
- As the new Key Account manager you will map the segment and put this in global context when it comes to players, trends, investment potential and technology requirements in close collaboration with the head of solution sales and in alignment with the overall commercial strategy for the Netherlands and GEA Global in wider circles
- You will actively network with existing and potential Dutch customers and thus sell technology through generating and developing inquiries for new projects
It is important to understand the business on a wider scale to develop the objectives and strategy for targeted existing and new customers. You will be responsible for the sales development and growth together with relevant supporting functions within the Regional organization in the Netherlands as well as with technology centres in for instance Germany, UK, Italy, Scandinavia as well as other countries. You will be in charge of a turnover of 3 - 10 MEUR of sales. You will be working as part of the sales team in the Netherlands.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Holistic relationship management with customer base in defined segment. Selling technology solutions from the range of technologies available in cooperation with local engineering teams present in Deventer and Den Bosch, as well as applicable technology centres throughout Europe.
- You will work as part of the GEA Netherlands Sales & service organization in wider sense as well as the solution sales team more specifically in generating business.
- Focus on building relationships in closing new business. You will provide regular communication on all sales activities and follow up with reporting requirements.
- With your natural curiosity you will learn the processes, technology, features and benefits of our products and build a sales pitch that recognizes the position of our product’s relative to competition.
GEA is one of the largest suppliers of process technology for the food industry and a wide range of other industries. The international technology group focuses on process technology and components for sophisticated production processes in various end-user markets.
GEA Netherlands provides the Dutch market with a diverse portfolio of technologies across the following key markets; Food, Beverage, Dairy, Chemical, Pharma and Utilities.
Technology centers located throughout Europe and abroad provide specialist know how for sales support and the offering process.
Globally GEA generates 4.5 B EUR in sales with about 18.000 employees. The organization has sales & service companies in about 45 countries. GEA headquarters are located in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- Good remuneration package (including bonus & car)
- Excellent (international) career opportunities
- Part of a financially strong organization
- There is a very good working atmosphere
- GEA has different locations in the Netherlands from which you can work (like Den Bosch or Apeldoorn)
- An interesting position in an ambitious and international company, with room for personal development
- You preferably hold a relevant HBO or University degree. For example Food Technology en Chemical Technogy
- Knowledge of brewing or diary process is a plus
- As the corporate language is English, you should feel comfortable to work and execute in an international and multicultural environment
- In order to become successful in the role, you should preferably have been in charge of similar responsibilities or lined up for this responsibility in a sizeable international industrial business. You are a driven and self-motivated person who likes to be a part of driving and developing sales activities.
- 5-10 years’ experience in international technical Capital Project Sales related expertise in B2B environment
- Experience with independently developing opportunities from lead through offering into purchase order, by leading a commercial position with an exposure to supply chain and whilst working with the technology centres for testing and product development
- Demonstrated results in business growth
- Very comfortable with commercial & technical negotiations
- Understanding of basic cost accounting and margins
- Strong networking skills and interest with a proven track record
- Ability to work effectively and generating results within a matrix and cross functional structure
- Excellent or good in English