€ 45.000 - € 55.000
Marketing & Communication
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Would you like to be involved in building and reinforcing an international brand with supporting marketing efforts? Please continue reading.
Based in Amsterdam, you will define and drive the marketing strategy (strategic and operational) and building thought leadership. You will drive the sales team creating brand awareness and bringing leads by conducting country based marketing campaigns focused on content marketing, inbound marketing, market research and traditional channels such as events, social media, newsletters, etc. You will drive and run inbound and outbound marketing projects and contribute to the commercial strategy of the company with your ideas; as well as defining the right tools to properly rollout all activities. Learning about the international cash business and the product the company offers to this industry will be a key part of your program.
Transtrack International is global market-leader in the field of standard business software for the automation of cash supply chain management. With its installed base in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia the focus is expansion into many more countries in these and other continents. Transtrack, with about 50 Transtrackers worldwide, operates from Science Park in Amsterdam & Kiev, Ukraine and has established a global distributor network. The team based in Amsterdam consists of Sales, Consultants, Product development and Support staff and travels around the world to sell and implement the software. Typical clients are Commercial Banks, Central Banks, Cash Management businesses, Retailers and Cash Transportation & Processing businesses.
A competitive salary and opportunity to obtain individual incentives and opportunities to further educate and develop yourself. Working as part of a dynamic and highly educated team with a global focus based at a great location in Amsterdam.
- Experience in setting up a brand in B2B software space
- BSc degree, MSc degree is a plus
- Experience in driving lead generation
- Know-how on marketing tools and best practices
- Social media expertise and experience in analytics and translating this into business improvements
- Proven experience on marketing strategy and execution
- Strong communicative skills
- Analytical, self-starter, strong drive, positive attitude, strong work ethic
- Eager to achieve major steps in personal development
- English mandatory
- Based in or near Amsterdam