Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Does the thought of adjusting and testing our state-of-the-art lithography machines excite you? Is problem solving and troubleshooting your second nature? Do you have a Bachelor degree in applied physics? We might be looking for you!
Is responsible for adjusting and testing ASML products and solving problems which may occur whilst maintaining the planned delivery times and quality. Makes suggestions for the improvement of products or production processes with respect to both existing and new products. Lays down product, process and measuring data in protocols and databases. Provides support when new products are introduced into the production process; identifies and reports expected bottlenecks and solves technical problems, if need be in cooperation with other disciplines.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor (HBO) degree in Applied Physics, with 0-4 years of experience.
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure
- Independent, pro-active, flexible team player
- Analytical: Solving problems
- Methodical: Can work according to standard work practices
- Assertiveness: In the lead to process engineering and development
- Eager to learn and expand skills
- Willing to share and train knowledge and skills
- Working in 5 shifts
- Able to work alone including night shifts
- Able to speak and understand English and Dutch
- Able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English
- Willing to travel on incidental frequency
Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace engineering; proven affinity with testing/assembling and troubleshooting is essential.