Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you that team player that prefers a leading role in making the step from Leading edge technology development to Operational Excellence manufacturing in a challenging, high-tech manufacturing environment? We might be looking for you!
The sector Twinscan Factory is responsible for the production and installation of Twinscan systems. The complete production process of the most advanced DUV machines takes place within this sector. The LAB organization is responsible to introduce New Product Introductions (NPI) as well as major Process Improvements in the FAB.
Support the LAB organization by reporting on business indicators (structural and ad hoc), initiate and implements process improvements and drive the change by implementation of the LAB Product & Process introduction roadmap.
- Support management decisions by delivering quantitative calculation models and quantitative decision data and facilitate process relevant assessments
- Manage the process of resource planning (medium /long term). Be a Specialist in this area, report bottle necks and potential solutions
- Translate improvement targets ("norms") to measurable targets
- Develop and improve Key Performance Indicators (kpis) for management
- Identify and communicate areas of improvement (on request and own initiative)
- Initiate or execute business cases; investment analysis (costs & benefits)
- Support project teams; facilitate, initiate and carry out improvement projects
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MSc. level in Industrial Engineering or (Technical) Business Administration
- > 2 years of working experience as a business analyst, management support and/or industrial engineering
- Knowledge of complex production processes, preferably in a high tech, low volume environment
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with SAP and MS office tools; advanced knowledge of MS Excel (preferred)
- Knowledge of Capacity Resource Planning (preferred)
- Reliable team player, pragmatic, pro-active and service oriented entrepreneur
- Quick learner, drive for knowledge sharing and continuous improvement
- Hands-on mentality combined with strong conceptual skills
- Good communication skills on different levels
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills, focused way of working is required
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also at higher management levels
- Ability to form a high-level vision on manufacturing and translate to tangible actions