€ 2,800 - € 3,300
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by working in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes?
Your job mission is to assemble, adjust and qualify of (sub) modules and/or integrate them into a final assembly (scanner system) and to realize the planned production targets.
- Processes and assembles high quality complex products for the benefit of ASML finished products
- Adjusts the products assembled according to the specifications
- Tests the products for operation and functioning with the aid of the test equipment designed for the purpose
- Records the test results in test protocols and a database
- Solves technical problems arising during assembly in consultation with the available first line support and/or team leader in order to reduce interruption of production
- Points out problems that regularly occur during assembly or product operation and contributes to their solution
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Intermediate Technical College in Mechanical Engineering (MBO), specialized in precision engineering (e.g. automotive engineering)
- Experience with high quality precision engineering and familiarity with electronics and/or optics
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team within a high-tech environment
- Technical drive: curious, persistent, practical, analytical
- Accurate within the job, the job environment and the workflow
- Service orientated, good communicator and team worker
- Flexible. Able to work with changing work packages, plans and colleagues
- Ability to work with computer systems (MS excel, SAP, intranet)
- Function in a 2-shift operation, working in an extremely clean environment
- Willing to travel for install activities