€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you aim to pursue a career as a Business Analyst, with a focus on Automotive industry processes? In this versatile role, you will analyse internal processes on one hand (collecting and optimizing engineering data, for internal re-use) and external processes on the other hand (how are dealers using the information system and how can it be optimized?)
To ensure business requirements are translated into sound system requirements, changed business processes and/or organisational changes. To improve operational efficiency & effectiveness and to ensure business requirements align with governance guidelines.
- Make a sound and thorough analysis of complex business processes in order to establish the as-is situation and analyse the situation for areas of improvement
- Advise management in relation to business process changes, including prioritising with management for best possible solutions of cost reduction, efficiency and effectiveness improvements
- Translate the approved business processes into business requirements
- Responsible for implementation of new/changed business processes, developing related desk procedures, work instructions and training
- Work independently, or as a part of a multidisciplinary (inter)national team, or as a project leader based on an agreed project plan, including timing, costs and quality/scope. Report progress to project leader
- Support in case of IT-system related projects: establish a project plan together with ITD, translate process changes into business requirements as input for IT, review functional designs developed by ITD, follow up progress of IT-deliverables, support and coordinate the user test within the user organisation, ensure an appropriate handover of application support to ITD Operations and assist with writing company and desk procedures
- Prepare for new projects. (an average project team consists out of a Functional Application Manager, a Test-engineer, a Project Manager, Developers and an Information Analyst)
DAF is driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable. As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary team.
The Projects & Support department is amongst others responsible for implementing, managing and maintaining the applications being used in the dealer workshop. We are looking for additional support in the area of the Repair & Maintenance Information System, used by the dealer for diagnosing, maintaining & repairing vehicles.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 day's paid holiday and 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in IT with (re)design of business processes and systems
- At least a Bachelor degree in Business Science/Economics or similar education and level. Six Sigma lean or green belt is an advantage
- The ability to ask dealers and internal colleagues the right questions, in order to make an analysis and come up with the right solution
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Fluent in Dutch & English, oral and written, German is an advantage
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry is a big advantage!