< € 35,000
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Test Environment Employee at Philips. As a Test Environment Employee you are part of a team which is responsible to install, control and maintain dedicated test areas for the image guided therapy research and development organization.
As a Test Environment Employee you are part of a team which is responsible to install, control and maintain dedicated test areas for the Image Guided Therapy Research and Development organization.
- The Test Environment Engineer executes and documents changes and incidents on test systems, analyses problems and pro-actively involves others if needed in solving problems
- Furthermore you are the first contact regarding electrical questions in the test environment and you solve related electrical problems and (if needed) performing repairs
- You deliver technical services to our customers and facilitating them in expansions that they do by active thinking and by taking the lead
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be part of the Q&R team that consists of approximately 40 team members working for the businesses- Mother & Child Care, Skin Care, Health Measuring Devices & Pain Relief reporting to the QAM Group lead. You will be based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. You will work in project teams with co-ordination with marketing teams, manufacturing teams at various sites, supplier teams, and other Q&R members across Philips.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- MBO+ work and thinking level
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Fluent English both spoken and in writing
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Pro-active and service oriented
- Work independently and a team player
- Excellent communicative skills
- Improvement attitude and quality minded
- Eager to learn and willing to follow training
- Flexible and a natural leader