€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Quality & Safety
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Clinical Researcher. You have experience in conducting clinical research activities in the drug/device industry for 2+ years and want to work in an international environment where you may have to travel.
Are you up for it? Than we are looking for you!
- Preferably a seasoned, experienced professional with full understanding of area specialization, or can develop to apply company and clinical policies and procedures
- Provides support, leads and/or coordinates the preparation for operations and execution of clinical trials from study start up to close-out
- Identifies and prepares essential clinical trial documentation
- Actively interfaces with internal and external stakeholders, like project team, customers, CRO staff, vendors and clinical research staff
- Ensures all are properly trained, organized and managed to execute the research project within timelines, quality and budget
- Understands the protocol to ensure study and data integrity in support of a broader clinical evidence strategy
Nice to have items:
- Cross cultural work experience
- Site assessment/monitoring experience
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be part of the Q&R team that consists of approximately 40 team members working for the businesses- Mother & Child Care, Skin Care, Health Measuring Devices & Pain Relief reporting to the QAM Group lead. You will be based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. You will work in project teams with co-ordination with marketing teams, manufacturing teams at various sites, supplier teams, and other Q&R members across Philips.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- BS/BA in scientific or relevant (medical, healthcare) discipline
- GCP understanding
- FDA/ EMA Regulatory knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Conducting clinical research activities in drug/device industry for 2+ years
- Team player
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities in an efficient manner
- Comfortable in a virtual environment
- Willing to travel internationally