Excellent working conditions
Project & Program Management, Consultancy, Marketing & Communication
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
A central position on strategic level at a market-leading company, where your social involvement really comes true, and where you can look forward to an excellent (international) career perspective.
In this position as Commercial Excellence Manager, you are responsible for development and delivery of sales and marketing data for decision making. You do this by collecting data, interpreting it and convincingly present the conclusions internally. This contributes to the continuous improvement of the financial, operational and strategic processes within the organization.
You have a leading role in the annual planning and forecasting process. This means that you manage this process and involve all departments concerned in such a way that they support the results.
You are also responsible for making an active contribution to strategic sales and marketing decision-making. You work closely with the Management Team and the Sales and Marketing departments. You report directly to the General Manager.
You are a self-starter who understands how business processes work, who actively contributes to this at a strategic level. You can look forward to excellent (international) career perspectives within this organization.
Our client is a leading global operating Medtech company, market leader in its medical device segment, and committed to maximizing the quality of life of healthcare consumers. In this innovative company you get plenty of space to develop. International career opportunities are among the possibilities.
• Excellent working conditions
• Extensive training and development opportunities, also international
• A diverse team with fine, open and direct colleagues, and room for your own creative input
• A working environment that is progressive and innovative
• Masters’ degree
• Experience in an analytical position within corporate development, commercial business analysis, commercial insights
• Strong quantitative analytical skills, excellent knowledge of Excel