Max. € 60,000
Research & Development
Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Deployment of your professional skills speeds up the product development of this position.
Continuously working on improving print technologies. Within our R&D one of our focus points is the development of new print head technologies. For a new inkjet print head technology we are looking for a Quality & Reliability (Q&R) Engineer who will contribute in a Q&R team that is responsible for the quality, reliability and testability of a print head design. In this role your stakeholders are the suppliers and R&D project teams.
The goal is to apply Q&R in an early stage of the design of the print heads and the most important and critical tasks;
- Define and explore parameters Critical to Quality to meet the required tolerances within the functional design. This should be done in close cooperation with suppliers, functional designers and engineers
- Define, validate, develop or improve measurement analyses for all CTQ. Perform measurements for the verification of CTQ; after design or process changes
A high-tech company in Venlo.
The worldwide quality, environment organization focusses on product quality, safety and environment; site environment as well as occupational health and safety. The department of product quality is responsible for the assurance of product quality and the management of quality processes and standards for research, development, manufacturing and service, support as a whole.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate has a Bachelor degree in Physics or Chemistry or Process Engineering
- At least 3 years of work experience as quality engineer in a high tech environment
- Excellent focus on quality, Green Belt on Design of Six Sigma (DfSS) is a pre
- Familiar with quality tools: FMEA, 6-Sigma, DoE, ALT, lifetime statistics, Gage RR
- Familiar with Labview, Minitab
- Knowledge of and experience with Semiconductor processing and; is preferred
- To be successful the candidate is a hands-on team player, strong in communication, interaction and he or she is pragmatic, an analytical thinker and a problem solver
- Candidate has profound knowledge - verbal and written &; of English
- Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct